<body>
Rockstar .

the world, with words of mine.

debbie 220293
drama

boyslikegirls .

Live TV by Ustream

random .


Couldn't resist, so super cute (:

jukebox .

Adam Lambert. For Your Entertainment.
unspoken .


credits .

Designer: x x x
Image: x x
Hosts: x x x
Style: x
Font: x



ROCKSTAR OF THE '89
1) Blog 2) Random 3) Links 4) Archive

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
8:28 PM

Sorry i haven't been iupdating. I just wanted my WWRY post to last. Kinda sily of me aye? Oh well. Nothing that exciting happened this week. I'll just skip the boring parts.
1) Planning to to with julia and a friend with her friend whom i made friends with when i went for WWRy on the 12th to meet the cast. yeah Plus! i'm catching the Mig Ayesa fever. His album is soooo fantastic. It kinda has become my therapy to relax after boring school

2) Talking about school
-failed emath pretty badly. But if you consider that half the class failed and those who passed only passed by 1 or 2 marks, i think it's alright. Must work harder for CT
- did not too badly for amath considering the fact that this class test is all about log which i could not make no head nor tail when i first learnt it. I'm kinda satisfied already, hope to get an A1 for amath this term.

Shall not yak so much, before my WWRY post disappears too much.

ciao
Currently listening to - Could it be : Mig Ayesa